- Harrison Ford - Dr. Niles Caulder/The Chief
- Christian Bale - Steve Dayton/Mento
- Bryce Dallas-Howard - Rita Farr/Elasti-Girl
- Mike Vogel - Larry Trainor/Negative Man
- Mark Ruffalo - Cliff Steele/Robotman
- Tobin Bell - General Immortus
- Adrien Brody - The Brain (Human Form)
- Tom Kane - The Voice of The Brain (Robot Form)
- Nathan Jones - Monsieur Mallah (Motion Capture and CGI)
- Hugh Jackman - Theodore Grant/Wildcat
- Billy Crudup - Jay Garrick/The Flash I
- Liv Tyler - The Chief's daughter
In The PastEdit
General Immortus is planning his attack on the USA, when Wildcat of the All-Star Squadron attacks him. Immortus and Wildcat fight each other, when Immortus's robots attack Wildcat. Immortus laughs and walks into the escape pod. Wildcat manages to jump out from the clutches of the robots and attacks Immortus, throwing him out of the escape pod. Immortus uses his metal right-hand to punch Wildcat in the groin, knocking Wildcat to the ground. Immortus laughs, but just then, Jay Garrick, The Flash, runs in and attacks Immortus, who manages to escape the tackle and run into his escape-pod.
Up, Up, and Immortus!Edit
Immortus is up in the air when Wildcat jumps inside the escape pod. Immortus tries to deal with Wildcat with his left hand while at the same time try to fire a nuclear bomb to the USA with his right hand. Immortus, upset, uses his metal hand to rip out the computer he was trying to drop bombs with. He turns to his left and punches Wildcat, knocking him to the ground.