Justice League: Protectors of Earth is the first film in the Justice League franchise. The film was directed and produced by Christopher Nolan. His brother Johnathan Nolan wrote the script along with Paul Dini and Bruce Timm. Not much has been confirmed.
- Wes Bentley as Superman/Clark Kent/Kal-El
- Michael Fassbender as Batman/Bruce Wayne
- Megan Fox as Wonder Woman/Diana Prince
- Liam Hemsworth as Flash/Barry Allen
- Matt Bomer as Green Lantern/Hal Jordan
- Leonardo DiCaprio as Aquaman
- Denzel Washington as the voice of Martian Manhunter
- Tisha Campbell-Martin as Amanda Waller
- David Sobolov as the voice of Darkseid
- Steve Buscemi as Saul Edrel
The film opens with Amanda Waller saying that 6 heroes have been spotted around Earth around the past 2 years, and more have rose since then. She continues talking about them, and a series of photos flash by of a hero fighting one of their respective villains from their own films(Superman VS Darkseid, Batman VS Ra's al Ghul, Wonder Woman VS Ares, Flash VS Heatwave, Green Lantern VS Atrocitus), and Waller states that they may save the world, or be one of the causes to destroy it.